New measures from Saturday, 6 November 2021.
At West Coast Barbershop, we take everyone’s safety very seriously. We ask that you follow Corona policy as mandated by the government. This is as follows:
- Appointments are required.
- Maintain 1.5 meters inside the barbershop
- RIVM guidelines require that you wear a mask from 6 November 2021 (but beard service with no mask is allowed)
- Do not arrive too early for your appointment (but not late please)
- Please do not make an appointment if you are unwell
- Please cancel your appointment if you are unwell
We hope that if you have any questions or concerns, you will contact us.